Tuesday 11 December 2012

Music Magazine mood board


Here is my Music magazine mood board. I have taken pieces i like from various music magazines such as Q, Vibe and NME. I have chosen elements that i think look good and stand out to the reader. I like the way that Vibe magazine set out their contents page title, and I think it is something that I will take into consideration when i make my contents page. I have also chosen various artists for the fact I like the way that they have been positioned on the cover page, such as Lady Gaga's pose and the fact that Kanye West is in black and white to fit in with the colour scheme of the contents page. I have also chosen the part of the contents page from Vibe magazine in the top right hand corner. I have chosen this because I like the font that it has been typed in. In the bottom right hand corner i have chosen a title from Q magazine. I like the colours such as the white and red with the Adele title. I also like the lighting in the image of Kelly Rowland. 


No comments:

Post a Comment